About the Cedar Cabin on the Creek
A creekside getaway just 4 miles from the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park in Ashford, Washington and is approximately 80 miles / 129 kilometers (2-hour drive) from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Located on a private lot steps away from Big Creek, Cedar Cabin on the Creek comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests. Bright sunny windows, spacious rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cozy wood stove fireplace are just a few of the wonderful features this cabin offers. This is a perfect retreat for a relaxing getaway or a gathering of family or friends. This cabin has a hot tub and an outdoor deck with a stainless-steel BBQ. There is also a fire pit and a large backyard for the kids to play in.
Comfortably sleeps 6, maximum 8.
Features of Cedar Cabin on the Creek
- Open and accessible year-round
- Kids of all ages are welcome
- Dog-friendly with advance notice
- Non-smoking facility
- Hot tub
- Free WiFi
- Deck with stainless steel BBQ
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Washer and dryer
- TV / DVD player
- Media collection (games, DVDs, and books)
- CD Player / radio
- Towels and linens provided
- Belgian waffle mix and syrup provided
- Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate provided
- Dishware, cookware, bakeware, and utensils
- Cooking oil and spices