Packwood, WA 98361
2 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 6
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 1:00 PM
Community: Packwood, Washington
Relax by the water at Butter Creek Chalet, a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin in Packwood, WA.
A wall of windows provides views of the creek and allows plenty of sunlight. Discover a great place to read and relax or enjoy the view in the upstairs seating area. Fast internet makes it easy for guests to work remotely or stay connected. Butter Creek Chalet has two queen beds, one upstairs and one downstairs. The cabin sleeps 4 guests comfortably. Each of the two bedrooms features a queen size bed with memory foam mattresses and clean, soft sheets. Extra electrical heaters are in each bedroom and bathroom. Additional sleeping space in the loft.
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- River view
- Air conditioning
- Fire pit
- Hot tub
- 6 guests maximum occupancy
- No pets
- Check-in after 1:00 PM
- Checkout before 1:00 PM
- Quiet hours 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- No commercial photography
- No parties or events
- No smoking
- River access: Please do not try to climb down to the river. The bank has large boulders and no trail. There is no easy access.
- BBQ: Clean the BBQ as well as you can after use. A wire brush is provided.