Packwood, WA 98361
3 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 9
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The Bluebird River Cabin is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation rental with a view of the Cowlitz River
- Bluebird River Cabin is located in Packwood, Washington close to a variety of hiking trails, including the Goat Rocks Wilderness and Cowlitz Divide Trail
- 8 minutes to restaurants, breweries, and shops in downtown Packwood
- 30 minutes to the White Pass
- 4-wheel drive vehicles with chains available are recommended in the winter season for driving mountain passes.
- The east entrance, the Steven’s Canyon Entrance to Mount Rainier National park is open during the summer months and early fall but closed during the winter months. Please refer to the national park website for updated hours.
- Firewood for the outdoor firepit is not provided. Guests can bring their own firewood or purchase it at Blanton’s grocery store in town.
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- View of the river
- 65″ HDTV with Roku
- Pet friendly
- Game room with a shuffleboard, foosball table, and card games
- Packwood can experience an outage during heavy rain or wind storm. The cabin has emergency flashlights and candle lanterns. The gas fireplace is operated by a remote (located in the basket by the front door), and this can function well during any outages. PUD is usually quick to respond and restore power. Power outages are outside of the control of the vacation rental operator. Refunds are not issued for lack of power. The outage will often not affect the main strip in Packwood. If guests require WIFI or cell coverage you may be able to do so at Mountain Goat Coffee or other local businesses.
- Quiet hours are 9:00 PM-8:00 AM
- Check-in after 4:00 PM and before 10:00 PM
- Check-out before 10:00 AM
- The riverbank across the street is private property not owned by Bluebird River Cabin. The owners of the riverbank property kindly allow community access as long as the area is respected and kept clean. Please keep this wonderful area clean so all guests can continue to enjoy it.
- Please respect the lighted neighborhood garden trail nearby. This is also private property not owned by us, but the owners kindly allow the community to enjoy the garden trail.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of any pet waste. Pet owners are responsible for any damage caused by pets. Keep all pets off of furniture and clean muddy paws before coming in after a hike. There will be extra cleaning fees charged for excess hair or excess mud/dirt beyond normal traffic.
- Guests should disclose any pets so housekeeping can plan for appropriate cleaning measures. Any undisclosed pets will be charged an additional fee of $300.
- Owner cannot guarantee the availability of every amenity at all times. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable or unavailable amenities and/or appliances. Owner will make every reasonable effort to ensure that such amenities or appliances are available as well as can be and remain in good working order. However, Guest acknowledges that breakdowns are beyond the Owner’s control and, despite Owner’s best efforts, labor scheduling or supply chain constraints may make it unfeasible to bring a broken-down amenity or appliance to good working order during a Guest’s stay