Blue Ox Basecamp Cabin, a cozy loft cabin for 2
Because the mountains are for everyone, the hosts of the cabin are inclusive and welcome LGBTQIA guests. The cabin features an extra filter to purify mountain water. Please note the water in the area is rich with minerals to the extent that even though it’s been filtered, water can appear tinted at times. Given the nature of the open loft the cabin and access to the wood stove this unit is not suitable for children or pets. This cabin is in a thickly wooded housing community, though it feels secluded there are neighbors. For this reason it’s important that no large events or parties are held at the cabin.
Blue Ox Basecamp Cabin features:
- Hot tub
- Full kitchen with all the essentials: a microwave, dishwasher, full size refrigerator, stove, oven, cooking utensils, and coffee maker
- Chopped firewood
- Queen bed in an open loft upstairs
- Bathroom with shower downstairs
- A rustic wood-burning stove fireplace
- Front and back decks
- 50” HDTV with cable TV and movies for relaxing after the great outdoors
- Outdoor fire pit
-Picnic table in wooded backyard
-Brand new back deck
-NO SMOKING or VAPING of any kind anywhere on the property.