Packwood, WA 98361
2 Rooms / 1 Unit | Sleeps 5
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Community: Packwood, Washington
Baker Road Cabin is a new 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom waterfront cabin in Packwood, WA
Baker Road Cabin is an upscale vacation rental designed to be a peaceful retreat. With private access to Johnson Creek and views of Mount Rainier, guests can enjoy the natural beauty of the PNW. Whether you want to fish in the creek, hike nearby trails, or simply relax in the hot tub, this cabin is furnished for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Designed to make guests feel right at home.
The high-end furnishings and appliances, combined with the vaulted wooden ceilings and panoramic windows, create a warm and inviting atmosphere. The contemporary tile and glass bathrooms with heated floors, and the fully stocked kitchen add to the luxurious experience. The expansive outdoor area is just as impressive as the interior. The hot tub and outdoor shower provide a chance to relax and unwind after a day of outdoor activities. And the covered portion of the deck, complete with a fire pit, propane heating, and a BBQ, is a great spot for a cozy evening under the stars. The cabin has amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible from the blackout blinds in the bedrooms to the high-speed internet and Tesla charger.
- 8 minute’s drive to the nearest grocery store is Blanton’s Market
- 10 minutes from restaurants and shops in Packwood
- The road by the cabin is walkable. There is also a steep hike within a walking distance, just across the US-12. There is a hike located in Skate Creek Park less than 10 minutes from the cabin. Want more hikes? Check out the AllTrails or Washington Trails Association websites and search for Packwood for recommendations, reviews, and photos.
- 20 minutes to the Stevens Canyon entrance to Mount Rainier National Park. This entrance typically opens after the Memorial Day Weekend and closes for winter in mid-November
- 30 minutes from White Pass
New to visiting the Packwood area?
Stop by the Packwood Visitor Center at 13011 US-12, Packwood, WA 98361, or call (360) 492-7365 for information on area dining, attractions, and special events.
- EV Charger
- Internet access
- Hot tub
- 65″ HDTV with Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, Disney+, HBO Max, Netflix
- Sonos Bluetooth sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Indoor fireplace: electric, gas
- Additional amenities include decaf and regular Nespresso pads, tea, olive oil, zero-calorie avocado oil, salt, pepper, sugar, cooking spices, baking supplies, ice, bathrobes, slippers, toothpicks, toothbrushes in the master bathroom. Also, frying pans, spatulas, foil, single-use aluminum foil trays, baking paper, pots, solver spoon, wooden spoon, ladle, whisk, tongs, oven mitts, mixing bowl, strainer, garlic crusher, veggie peeler, can opener, bottle opener, pizza cutter, ice-cream spoon, measuring cups and spoons, rolling pin, chopping boards, washing up gloves, chef knives.
Check in after 4:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Maximum overnight guests: 5
Minimum age to rent: 21