Recommended by AAA 3-diamond, Best Places Northwest, Trip Advisor, Fodors, Frommers & more.
Weddings at Alta Crystal Resort are best for small to medium sized wedding parties where all guests stay at the resort for a couple of nights. The most popular option is where the bride and groom rent the whole resort for their guests for a memorable destination wedding.
Here are just a few of the ways couples have shared their special days with the team at Alta Crystal Resort:
- A wedding couple from out-of-state rented half the resort for their winter wedding. They had their rehearsal dinner here, and their wedding up at Crystal. One of the coolest things they did was have the processional on the ski slopes, so that guests who wanted to participate could ski down to the ceremony with the bride and groom.
- Another winter wedding took the wedding party on Crystal Mountain’s snowshoe tour as their rehearsal dinner. Amazing!
- A summer couple had their wedding guests stay at the resort, but their actual wedding up on Sourdough Ridge at Sunrise. The sun came out just as they started their ceremony. Beautfiul.
- Another summer wedding had everything here—the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, the post-wedding breakfast—and got married in the resort’s field where the trees form a natural amphitheater.
- A fall wedding couple rented the whole resort and they said their guests are still talking about their wedding. Submarine sandwiches for the rehearsal dinner. Snack baskets in the rooms for breakfast. A gorgeous tent over in the field for their reception. A post-reception bonfire and dancing in the lodge. It suited them perfectly!
- A couple from out-of-state decided to elope and we helped arrange everything—the minister, the flowers, the champagne, and the Honeymoon Cabin.
Alta Crystal Resort is able to host smaller winter weddings during the week and on weekends in the early/late winter. They are also able to host weekend weddings in the spring and fall seasons. Unfortunately, due to their large number of return guests, they cannot host larger weddings during their peak winter and summer seasons.
Number of Rooms/Units: 24
Address: 68317 State Route 410 East, Greenwater, WA 98022
WEATHER: [simple-weather latitude=”46.9921059″ longitude=”-121.531256″ days=”5″ night=”no” units=”imperial” date=”l”]