Alexander’s Lodge, historic inn built in 1912.
Alexander’s has two small rustic yurts with access to a shared bath. Please note, there are no televisions in the yurts. Folks who want more space and the comforts of home may want to consider booking the Chalet at Alexander’s Lodge. The chalet is a 2-story vacation rental with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
There are many popular activities including visiting Mount Rainier National Park.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
1. Does Alexander’s Lodge have a charging station for my EV?
- Alexander’s Lodge has two Tesla Electric Car Chargers for registered overnight guest use only.
2. Is there a restaurant at the lodge?
- No. Guests of the lodge have access to prepacked grab-and-go breakfast items. There are local restaurants nearby in Elbe, and Ashford for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Complimentary breakfast items are for lodge guests only and do not extend to guests of the Chalet Vacation Rental Homes, yurts, and Summit Suites at Forest House.
3. I reserved a room with two beds. Can we request a rollaway bed?
- No. Cots or rollaway beds are not available at Alexander’s Lodge at this time.
4. Do I have to check-in by a certain time?
- No. Upon placing reservations guests receive a confirmation with instructions for self check-in. Guests can reach on-site staff by phone: 360-569-2300.
- Hot tub
- On-site restaurant
- Big hall
- Media room
- Free parking