About Visit Rainier
Visit Rainier is a non profit- non membership organization. It is funded by Lodging Taxes from Pierce County, and the cities of Eatonville and Enumclaw. The Mission is to establish the Rainier region as the preferred mountain destination for selected market segments in Pacific Northwest urban centers, the western United States and some national and international markets. Enhance tourism revenue in the Rainier region by increasing multi-night stays in the region throughout the year.
- Dee Patterson, Crystal Mountain Hotels – President
- Steven Cadematori, Alta Crystal Resort – Vice-President
- Pam Newlun, Rainier Guest Services – Treasurer
- Richard Corella, Enumclaw Expo Center
- Whitney DalBalcon, Northwest Trek
- Jeremy Foust, Whittaker Mountaineering
- Tiana Anderson, Crystal Mountain Resort
The board meets on an as needed basis, typically 4-6 times a year.